10) The children of Virgin Group CEO Richard Branson, Holly (left) and Sam
9) Tamara Ecclestone, daughter of Formula 1 chief Bernie Ecclestone
8) Delphine Arnault (seen here with top British designer Julien MacDonald) is the daughter of Bernard Arnault, the head of Louis-Vitton Moet Hennesy luxury goods firm, which owns Christian Dior.
7) Amanda Hearst (right) and sister Lydia (center) are heiress to William Randolph Hearst's media empire
6) Aerin Lauder (seen here with fashion designer Tom Ford) is the granddaughter of the legendary Estée Lauder
5) Dylan Lauren with her father, famous designer Ralph Lauren (right)
4) Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a billionaire heir to the Louis Dreyfus Group, one of the world's largest commodities trading and merchandising firm.
3) Nicky Hilton, Paris' sister and also heir to the Hilton Hotel fortune
2) Ivanka Trump, daughter of Ivana and Donald Trump
1) Paris Hilton, great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of Hilton Hotels
The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.