Congressional newspaper The Hill has released its annual list of the richest lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Here are this year's Top 15:
15. Rep. Suzan DelBene (D-Wash.) -- $23.9 million net worth in 2012
14. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) -- $24.4 million
13. Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.) -- $25 million
12. Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) -- $31.5 million
11. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) -- $32.7 million
10. Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio) -- $35.9 million
9. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) -- $41.6 million
8. Rep. Scott Peters (D-Calif.) -- $44.7 million
7. Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) -- $60.2 million
6. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) -- $68.4 million
5. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) -- $76.6 million
4. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) -- $83.8 million
3. Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) -- $88.5 million
2. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) -- $101.9 million
1. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) -- $355.4 million
Click here to read the rankings by The Hill.
The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.