White House officials are coming to Detroit on Friday to talk about ways to rebuild the city.
The closed meeting, which will also include Michigan and Detroit leaders, will take place at Wayne State University.
The city this summer made the largest municipal bankruptcy filing in U.S. history and is under the direction of an emergency manager.
Who will be there:
- Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney General
- Shaun Donovan, Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Anthony Foxx, Secretary, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Gene Sperling, Director, White House National Economic Council
- Senator Carl Levin
- Senator Debbie Stabenow
- Governor Rick Snyder
- Mayor Dave Bing
- Members of the Michigan Congressional Delegation
- Local Leaders and Community Partners