Fireworks accidentally launched into Sterling Heights garage
Updated On: Jul 05 2013 02:25:04 PM EDT
Fourth of July celebrations took an unfortunate turn at one Sterling Heights home.
Police tell Local 4 fireworks were being set off in the middle of Steel Drive when one of the projectile tubes fell over. The tube then launched the fireworks into a nearby garage where people were standing.
Viewer video: Fireworks explosion in Sterling Heights
Three adults and an 8-year-old girl suffered minor burns. The back windows of a van were blown out as well.
The person who ignited the fireworks was ticketed.