A Troy man has been charged with recording sexual acts he performed with a 17-year-old girl in his home.
Troy police said they were called to Christopher George Hill's home in early February on the report of a domestic dispute and found a 17-year-old hiding in the basement, saying she had been attacked by Hill when she refused to have sex with him.
While in the home, police said they found sexually provocative materials and recording devices. Police said Hill told them the teen was a runaway and had been staying with him since November.
He later admitted to taking nude photos and videos of her while engaging in sexual activities, police said.
Hill's computers and cameras were confiscated by police.
The 48-year-old is facing criminal sexual conduct, child sexual abuse and domestic violence charges.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Some projects resume after deadly Royal Oak blast
- Royal Oak human rights ordinance on hold
- Sandra Layne undergoes cross examination in murder trial
- Teen play opens Thursday in Southfield
- Woman accused in grandson's death: I was afraid
- Police: Undercover officer shoots, kills armed suspect
- FBI, police seek serial armed robber in Oakland County