Troy Fire Department responds to carbon monoxide poisoning at business

Published On: Jan 28 2013 11:38:58 AM EST
TROY -

The Troy Fire Department responded Monday morning to the report of two people overcome by carbon monoxide.

It happened at Master Mechanical Insulation, which is at the 1775 East Maple Road.

Fire officials didn’t immediately release the conditions of the two people.

 

 

 

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus