Suspected Oakland County serial bank robber charged
A man suspected of being a serial bank robber in Oakland County has been charged.
Derrick Dwayne Sebree, 49, of Madison Heights, is facing eight counts of bank robbery.
He's accused of being responsible for:
- Madison Heights PNC Bank (12 Mile & John R),12/20/12 @ 1:20 pm.
- Royal Oak PNC Bank (3rd & Main), 12/26/12 @ 1:50 pm.
- Royal Oak Charter One Bank (2nd & Main), 01/15/13 @ 9:50 am.
- Berkley Charter One (Woodward & Catalpa), 01/28/13 @ 10:15 am.
- Birmingham Comerica Bank (15 Mile/Southfield), 02/08/13 @ 10:10 am.
- Royal Oak Citizens Bank (Lincoln & Main), Fri 02/22/13 @ 9:54 am.
- Beverly Hills Independence Bank (Southfield & 14 Mile), 3/13/13 @12:21 pm.
- TCF Bank (Crooks Road in Royal Oak), 4/12/13 @12:41 p.m.
Sebree was arrested Wednesday after a robbery at a TCF Bank in Royal Oak. He fled police until he crashed into a Southfield police patrol car at 11 Mile and Greenfield roads.