Michigan State Police say they captured a person who stole an ambulance and led police on a chase in the Flint area.
The ambulance was stolen Thursday night from Flint and later was located in Genesee County's Grand Blanc Township, reports The Flint Journal.
Police say the driver wouldn't stop and was chased before they stopped the ambulance in Gaines Township.
The person was jailed in Flint. No injuries were reported.
- Arrests made in connection with shooting near Great Lakes Crossing
- School security officer leaves gun unattended in Lapeer County
- Woman hit by car in Sterling Heights
- Allen Park officer recovering from vicious attack
- Police: Woman safe after reported abduction at CMU
- Warren man charged in 3 Detroit rape cases