Officials draw attention to case of 3 missing Michigan boys

Published On: Nov 19 2012 10:46:57 PM EST
Updated On: Nov 20 2012 10:40:36 AM EST
Skelton brothers

WDIV, ClickOnDetroit.com

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton

MORENCI, Mich. -

Officials are working to draw attention to the case of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving 2010.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children created age-progressed photos of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton. The boys were last seen at their father's home in Morenci near the Michigan-Ohio border. They were to be returned to their mother and the disappearance sparked a large search.

The Skelton brothers were 9, 7, and 5 years old, respectively, when they last were seen. Authorities have said they believe the boys are dead.

John Skelton pleaded no contest last year to charges of unlawful imprisonment in the case. He's said he didn't harm the children.

Their mother, Tanya Zuvers, says she's not giving up hope.

This week marks the second anniversary of their disappearance.

Age-progressed pictures of missing Skelton brothers
Age-progressed photos of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus