No one hurt when bottle bombs go off in Grosse Pointe Woods
Updated On: Apr 05 2013 06:26:09 PM EDT
Grosse Pointe Woods police are investigating two bottle bombs that went off overnight Thursday.
Police said the bombs were made with plastic 2-liter bottles, aluminum foils and an accelerant.
Police wouldn’t release where they found the bombs, but said it was on a neighborhood street and no one was hurt.
Police caution anyone who finds that type of device to leave it alone and contact them.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Arson suspected in fire on Detroit's east side
- Sinkhole growing near Mexican Village restaurant
- Detroit Fire Department battling two alarm blaze on Harding St
- Reward offered for info on Grosse Pointe Park man's death
- Cabbie caught in middle of armed robbery in Wyandotte
- What happened when Detroit kids were left home alone?
- County executive lets contracts expire for personal drivers
- Rotunda reopens near I-94 in Dearborn after serious crash
- 2 Detroit children safe after being found home alone