No charges will be brought in construction worker's death on I-94

Published On: Jan 28 2013 05:04:17 PM EST
DETROIT -

Prosecutors have decided against bringing charges in a Michigan construction worker's death along Interstate 94 last year.

In a news release Wednesday, the Michigan State Police says it submitted a warrant package to the Macomb County prosecutor's office, but charges weren't authorized.

Justin Vallad of Standish died in a March 10, 2012, traffic incident near 11 Mile in St. Clair Shores.

Witnesses told police a sport utility vehicle was rear-ended by a truck, which forced the SUV to strike Vallad.

Read more Local News headlines:

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus