Molotov cocktail thrown at door of missionary building in Detroit
Someone threw a Molotov cocktail at the door of a missionary building in Detroit Wednesday morning.
Fire officials said the incident happened just after 7:30 a.m. at PIME Missionaries on Quincy Street.
No one was hurt and damage was minimal.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Rash of fires break out in SW Detroit Wednesday morning
- Campbell Ewald moving to Detroit, bringing jobs
- Detroit City Council mulls next move under financial crisis
- Shred old documents to protect privacy
- New search launched to find missing Canton man
- Memorial services set for slain Detroit mother
- Detroit police search for missing 13-year-old
- Man to stand trial for 72-year-old Detroit woman's shooting
- Detroit schools save big by not printing pay statements