Missing Detroit woman found safe
Updated On: Mar 07 2013 11:05:52 AM EST
Detroit police said Thursday that a 60-year-old woman who had been reported missing is safe.
Police had issued an alert for Angela Cowser after she hadn't been seen since Jan. 31 and then last heard from on a voice message on Feb. 6.
Police didn't elaborate on where she had been, but said she was back with family.
Read more Local News headlines:
- AP Interview: Mayor expects emergency manager
- Campbell Ewald moving to Detroit, bringing jobs
- Man dines, dashes from $16 bill and Ferndale police
- Rash of fires break out in SW Detroit Wednesday morning
- Detroit City Council mulls next move under financial crisis
- Shred old documents to protect privacy
- New search launched to find missing Canton man
- Memorial services set for slain Detroit mother