Missing Detroit teen calls to say "I'm okay"
Updated On: Feb 06 2013 06:29:15 AM EST
Police are searching for a missing 15-year-old girl in Detroit.
Sade Dickson-Pippin was last seen around 5:30 p.m. on Jan.30, in the 11300 block of Prest Street.
According to her guardian, Sade called late Tuesday night to say she was okay. She quickly hung up and did not say where she was.
The teen is 5-foot-4, 125 pounds with brown eyes, black hair and has a light complexion.
She was last seen wearing a white shirt, black tie, black plaid skirt and a waist length jacket with boots.
Pippin is said to be in good mental and physical condition.
If anyone has seen Sade, please contact the Detroit Police Department's Criminal Investigations at 313-596-5240.
- Woman found dead on Detroit's west side
- Detroit mayor's State of the City address will be Feb. 13
- Man set on fire in vacant Detroit building
- Man accused of ambushing elderly couple in court
- No charges expected for coach who shot, killed teen robber