Man rescued from burning house in Detroit

Published On: Dec 28 2012 10:51:34 AM EST
man rescued Taylor street
DETROIT -

A man was rescued Friday morning from a burning home in Detroit.

The fire broke out at a home in the 100 block of Taylor Street near Second Avenue.

taylor burning home Detroit

Firefighters had to save a man who was stuck in the attic.

He was taken to the hospital as a precaution but didn’t appear to have any serious injuries.

man rescued Taylor EMS

The cause of the fire was not immediately released.

Read more Local News headlines: