Man, dog die in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Published On: Jan 23 2013 05:43:00 PM EST   Updated On: Jan 23 2013 07:21:10 PM EST

Detroit police said a 54-year-old man and a dog were found dead Wednesday morning on Detroit's west side from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.


The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus