Good Health: Barbeque grill brush warning

Published On: May 08 2013 06:53:21 PM EDT   Updated On: May 08 2013 07:09:56 PM EDT

A simple cookout left a teenager with a life-threatening medical problem after he ingested a wire bristle from a metal grill cleaner.


The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus