Crime Stoppers raises reward in deadly Detroit gas station shooting
Crime Stoppers is offering a higher reward for information in a deadly Detroit gas station murder.
Brandon Gradford was killed Sept. 17, 2012, at the Mobil gas station on 8 Mile and Southfield roads.
The 44-year-old was inside the station when two other men came in, shot him and then took off.
A $2,500 reward is being offered.
If the tip leads to an arrest before midnight Tuesday, an additional $1,000 will be added to the reward.
Tips can be submitted anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 800-SPEAK-UP.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Snyder expects Detroit review team report soon
- Governor talks possibility of emergency manager for Detroit
- Coworker: Woman found dead along I-75 had lived in fear
- Detroit mother looking for answers in shooting of sons
- MSP trooper expected to be OK after shooting in Detroit
- Teen troublemakers don't represent downtown Detroit