6 Detroit residents hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning

Published On: Dec 24 2013 12:08:52 PM EST   Updated On: Oct 19 2013 10:13:21 PM EDT

An adult and five children were taken to the hospital after they were poisoned with carbon monoxide, according to sources within the Detroit Fire Department.

The incident happened around 4:45 p.m. Saturday in the 14000 block of Dacosta on Detroit's west side.

Authorities and a HAZMAT crew are at the house investigating.

No other details have been provided at this time.

Watch Local 4 News and stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for updates on this story.


The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus