2 adults, boy suffer suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at Detroit home

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr. , Online News Editor, @DaveBartko, dbartkowiak@wdiv.com
Published On: Jan 29 2014 04:51:39 PM EST
DETROIT -

Two women and a 9-year-old boy have been taken to a hospital by Detroit EMS after suffering from what is suspected to be carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in the 18000 block of Barlow Street.

The boy was unconscious when he was taken to the hospital.

The conditions of all three victims are not yet known.

The home does not have power and the tenants were using a generator to keep warm.

Stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for more information as it becomes available.

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of Click On Detroit, WDIV, or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus