1 dead after Clinton Township house fire
Updated On: Mar 03 2013 05:14:44 PM EST
One person is dead after a house fire broke out around 11:00 a.m. Sunday in Clinton Township.
Firefighters and EMS were dispatched to the home on Remick Drive.
Three people were in the home at the time of the fire. Two people woke up to find the house filled with smoke and were able to escape.
They attempted to reach the third person in the home, but the fire was too severe.
The body of a 20-year-old man was found in a bedroom where the fire is believed to have started, say firefighters.
There was no immediate word on how the fire started.
- 7-year-old from Detroit shares her singing talents
- Ice-breaking planned for Lake Erie, Maumee Bay
- Man suffers injuries during meth lab explosion
- 4-year-old girl found alone in Lincoln Park
- Long labor contracts draw ire of Mich. Republicans
- Pure Michigan Hunt application period under way
- What not to feed your kids
- Man robs Lenox Township 7-Eleven with crowbar