Super Bowl game day quiche bites
Individual quiches take no time at all when you use Meijer Healthy Living Advisor Tina Miller's recipe with tortilla chip scoops.
Makes: 32 bites
32 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
1/4 cup Meijer 2% reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Meijer shredded Parmesan or Italian Blend cheese
2 Tbsp. Meijer real bacon bits
1/4 cup red onion, minced
2 tablespoons Meijer low-fat plain Greek yogurt
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika
1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced and divided
6 grape tomatoes, sliced thinly
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small baking pan, arrange TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips facing up, set aside. Combine cheeses in small bowl and set aside.
3. In a small pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, cook 2 tablespoons minced red onion. Remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, salt and cayenne until well combined. Stir 2/3 of the cheese mixture. Add bacon, onion and 1 teaspoon of the parsley and stir until combined.
5. To each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips, add approximately 1 teaspoon of egg mixture, about 2/3 full. Top with additional shredded cheese, tomato slice, minced onion and parsley.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until egg is slightly firm.
7. Transfer to serving plate and enjoy immediately.
Recipe adapted from Frito Lay®, www.fritolay.com