Published On: Dec 12 2011 12:24:28 PM ESTUpdated On: Mar 20 2013 02:00:00 AM EDT
Men's Health took a poll ranking 100 of the hottest women in history. Here are the Top 25.
25. Gisele Bundchen -- Few supermodels have dominated the fashion world quite like Bundchen, who at 30 has already amassed a fortune worth more than $150 million.
24. Cameron Diaz -- Even at 38, Diaz pulls off a miniskirt better than almost any other actress working in Hollywood.
23. Carmen Electra -- A Playboy Bunny, she replaced Jenny McCarthy on "Singled Out" before joining "Baywatch." She later married bad boys Dennis Rodman and Dave Navarro.
22. Salma Hayek -- It’s hard to believe that a woman this stunning had problems finding work, but it wasn’t until she landed the role in "Desperado" opposite Antonio Banderas that her career finally took off.
21. Monica Bellucci -- She's far more revered in her native Italy, but has quietly produced knockout work in major franchises like "The Matrix Reloaded," "The Sorcerer’s Apprentice" and "The Passion of the Christ."
20. Heidi Klum -- Childbirth hasn't taken a toll on this German supermodel's fit, 5’9 frame. Married to Seal, she is also a successful fashion designer and host of "Project Runway."
19. Heather Locklear -- This 50-year old blonde is as knee-weakening beautiful today as when America first fell in love with her on "Dynasty."
18. Shakira -- The platinum blonde, athletic Colombian has dominated U.S. radio the past decade with hits like "Whenever, Wherever" and "Hips Don't Lie."
17. Anna Nicole Smith -- It may be hard to remember now, but before Smith became a loopy, overweight reality star, she was one of the hottest pinups of the 1990s courtesy of her Guess ads.
16. Christie Brinkley -- This blonde-haired, blue-eyed, All-American babe was nearly inescapable in the 1980s and 90s and is still going strong today.
15. Jenny McCarthy -- Playboy's 1994 Playmate of the Year and former "Singled Out" host has made her career off her accessible "one of the guys" demeanor.
14. Megan Fox -- Who could forget the scene in 2007's "Transformers" when Fox is fiddling around under the hood of a Camaro while the camera slowly pans over her?
13. Catherine Deneuve -- When it comes to combining sex appeal with sheer elegance, this French actress may be the only woman in the world to ever challenge Princess Diana.
12. Scarlett Johansson -- Not only does she have serious acting chops, but Johansson is also one of the first women since Marilyn Monroe to get universal admiration for her voluptuous curves, luscious lips and curly blonde hair.
11. Sharon Stone -- With one tantalizingly slow cross of her legs in "Basic Instinct," Stone instantly became one of Hollywood’s most infamous sexual icons.
10. Angelina Jolie -- No star in Hollywood conveys sexiness with just a hint of danger quite like Jolie, whose significant other Brad Pitt is a perennial a sexiest man candidate.
9. Jane Fonda -- Fonda has always straddled the line between hot and crazy. In the campy 1968 science fiction film "Barbarella," her title character was brimming with so much sexual energy that she broke a machine designed to kill her with orgasms.
8. Pamela Anderson -- For more than two decades, she's defined the busty blonde archetype, and her honeymoon video with Tommy Lee ushered in the era of the celebrity sex tape -- for better or worse.
7. Bettie Page -- She was the “Queen of Pinups,” a Southern bombshell with the curves, charm, and famous jet-black bangs to get her scarcely-clad figure into men’s magazines across the country.
6. Ursula Andress -- When Andress walked out of the sea in 1962's "Dr. No," she set the standard for every Bond Girl who followed. And few could match her entrance.
5. Madonna -- From shredded wedding dresses to cone-shaped bras, fascist military fatigues to absolutely nothing, being faithful to Madonna is getting to love a million women at the same time.
4. Britney Spears -- Clad in a schoolgirl’s plaid skirt, white stockings and pigtails, a 17-year-old Spears shot to fame with the music video for "(Hit Me) Baby One More Time" and hasn't looked back.
3. Marilyn Monroe -- She’s the quintessential blonde -- the star who single-handedly seduced a sitting president, charmed a baseball legend and inspired countless generations of women to stock up on peroxide.
2. Raquel Welch -- From the 1966 sci-fi hit "Fantastic Voyage" to her more subdued role in "The Three Musketeers," Welch’s vivacious sex appeal has left a lasting impression on Hollywood.
1. Jennifer Aniston -- Other sex symbols drift toward one-dimensionality, but Aniston has remained sexy, funny and unmistakably real throughout her career, which skyrocketed in the 1990s with her turn as Rachel on "Friends."