Mobile Application Developer
Do you want to work on software that will impact millions of people online? Are you innovative, imaginative and interested in creating the next generation of Internet and Mobile experiences for Local TV News stations? Post-Newsweek Stations, the parent company of WDIV/ClickOnDetroit.com, KPRC/Click2Houston.com, WPLG/Local10.com, WKMG/ClickOrlando.com, KSAT/KSAT.com, and WJXT/News4Jax.com, is looking for skilled developers to build the next generation of digital interaction between people and their local TV stations.
- You know the future is in your pocket
- You are familiar with the SDKs and APIs necessary to write iOS and/or Android Apps
- You know when to code Native, HTML5, or Hybrid
- You understand the subtle differences between phones and tablets, as well as between iOS and Android
- You can work with a designer and a back end engineer to build something that is fast and polished enough that a user will reach into their pocket just to load it.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least two years experience writing software for major mobile platforms (iPhone, RIM, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Android, etc)
- iPhone development experience with applications in the app store
- Experience with location-based services, GPS, etc. preferred
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms preferred
Date October 31, 2012
Location Detroit, Michigan
Please send resume to email@example.com. Reference Mobile Application Developer in the subject line.